FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $99*
If you spend $99 or more, you’ll receive free standard post.*
*Free shipping does not apply to bulky items (10kg+) or if a coupon reduces the order value under $99.
- $9.99 shipping for orders $99 and under
- Free shipping for orders over $99
- $59.99 shipping for orders containing a bulky item
- Free Click & Collect for all in-stock orders
- 99 Bikes Home Delivery $29, available on all Bikes in Auckland*
BIKES & BULKY ITEMS
|Kid's Bikes & Bulky Items
- Rural deliveries of larger bikes and electric bikes: Some freight providers will not always deliver directly to rural addresses and collection would be required from your closest courier depot instead.
- Not all bikes are available for delivery to private addresses, all shippable bikes will have a badge that says 'Courier Delivery' on them to identify them. Please see below under large goods for further details.
- All Bikes shipped with couriers will be pre-assembled and safety checked in-store then re-boxed for transport, some assembly is still required, please see our bike assembly guide for advice on how to assemble your new ride.
99 BIKES DELIVERY
No-hassle-built bike delivery right to your door! Order your bike online, and we build it, safety check it, and deliver it from your local store to your home within 4 - 10 working days. For full details, terms, and conditions, please see Learn more.
CLICK & COLLECT
Shop online and pick up in-store. Click & collection is available for products already in stock at your local store and Online Only for products in stock with the supplier. Learn more.
DELIVERY & TIMES
Please try to provide a postal address where you will be located during the day or the parcel can be left safely.
- Satchels + Small Boxes Nationwide 1-3 business days*
- Large Boxes Nationwide 3-5 business days*
- Rural Deliveries 3-4 business days on top of the above ETA^
*Delivery times are only a guide and actual delivery times may vary.
^Rural Deliveries items may be handed to a third-party courier for delivery.
We have multiple warehouses. Some orders require multiple shipments from different warehouses. We will notify you if this applies to your order, as it will arrive in separate deliveries.
An automatic tracking email is sent once your order is in transit. If you have not received your tracking email and it has been two business days since it was placed, please contact our customer service team at email@example.com.
We currently do not offer shipping outside of New Zealand.
Items that exceed 10kg in weight or 20kg in cubic weight will attract a bulky shipping charge. This will generally include but is not limited to bikes and some large car racks.
We now offer New Zealand-wide shipping on a range of selected brands. Please note that assembly is required upon delivery of your bike. We always highly recommend that assembly is undertaken by a trained bicycle mechanic, for safety.
Due to supplier restrictions, we are unable to ship a number of bike brands directly to customers.
All shippable Bikes will have a badge that says 'Courier Delivery' on them to identify them.
All Bikes shipped to customers will arrive boxed after being pre-assembled and safety checked in-store, then re-boxed, so may arrive in packaging with different branding or labels than the original.
Due to legislation, some items cannot be transported through our delivery provider and are only available via Click & Collect as they are considered to be dangerous goods. This may include but is not limited to:
- Batteries not installed in a device
- Highly flammable liquids
- First aid kits
- Other dangerous articles